Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Coldminers


Nike+: 4.41 miles @ 36:50 (8:21/mile)
Weather: 16 degrees (windchill was lower)
Although I was not sure about running outside b/c of the cold weather, Jason inspired me to get out there instead of hitting da' treadmill. He had already run 3 miles this morning but was in da' mood to run some more. So, we headed to J-Ro's after work where we geared up and headed out. I wore black shorts on top of my black tights, a black wife-beater, the black, long-sleeved shirt that Mary gave me (the same one I wore last Saturday for the 9-miler), black gloves, my black running cap, a flashing wristband, an ID wristband, a Nike+ watch and a headlamp.
We started at Jason's house and ran a little more than 4 miles through the neighborhood. Even though I couldn't feel my manhood at the end of the run, I'd have to say it was a good run. I'm really glad I skipped the treadmill drudgery.
J-Ro and I both wore headlights in the darkness. We were coldminers - above ground and in da' cold.
When I arrived home, I discovered that Sly shat on the floor again. This time in the laundry room where there's no carpet. Mary and I don't know what's wrong w/ him. May have to go to the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment