Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snow Flakes and Darkness


Nike+: 5.31 miles @ 44:50 (8:26/mile)
Good run. This is similar to or maybe exactly the same run I completed with Jason on November 11th w/ about the same pace. I was intending to run 4 miles but b/c I felt so good, I decided to keep moving. The weather was cold and the sky was dark. It was a good day to get out and run. And I wasn't alone. I saw two other runners, both heading up Stadium Boulevard, going west when I was going east. They ran on separate sides of Stadium and were not together. I was the only one wearing a headlight, but the man on the north side of Stadium was wearing a reflective vest. The woman who was heading up while I was heading down, wasn't wearing any gear to light her up.
Along the way, I saw snowflakes and everything was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment