Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If the treadmills are occupied, go run outside


Nike+: 5.03 miles @ 42:54 (8:31/mile)
I decided to go to Anytime Fitness and run on a treadmill. However, they were all full. I did a few sets on bench press to kill some time, but nobody got off a treadmill. So, I put my cold-weather gear on and went for a 5-miler. Nothing like paying for a gym membership and not being able to use its facilities. Are these New Year's resolution folks? Almost two years ago I joined Anytime Fitness at this same time of year. I was a New Year's resolution person, too.
On my run, I re-traced the steps of Sly's walking route when we used to live on Kendallwood. It's about 2.5 miles, so I ran it twice. I felt like I was running somewhat fast, but was somewhat surprised at the end to discover that I ran slower than yesterday. I wasn't too bothered, though. I was just glad that I got out there.
This is the 6th week of marathon training. I'm getting tired of running in the dark and the cold, but that's just how it is right now. Gotz to keep going.
It's been an exceptionally negative two days. I have been attracting treble frequencies at almost every turn. I need to change my alignment and get back on track. Catch a fire.

2 comments:

  1. We just need to get out there on Saturday and run together...get each other's juices going! Not in that way! PERV!

    ReplyDelete